Star Wars Chowder
Setting up the Character Generator
Do these things
- Get the installer for the character generator here and run it
- Get the dataset that has all the text from the books here
- Make sure you DOWNLOAD the file. Google Drive sometimes likes to get cute and display the contents of the zip file.
- Now, open the Character Generator and you should be greeted with the Launcher.
- Click on Data Editor
- At the top of the Data Editor window, click on the Import button
- Give it the SWDataSet zip file you just downloaded
- Close the Data Editor
- Back in the launcher, click on Character Generator and click on the Options button at the top.
- In the options, the sources should be fine. Under SELECT OPTIONS, you probably want all the “Include…” options checked and make sure “Ignore Obligation starting size limitation”, “Ignore Force rating requirement for Morality”, and “Allow GM Grants” are all unchecked.